Art and Craft Shows.
I spend a lot of my time in everyday life looking at art. Whether this means going to Art and Craft Shows, Art Galleries, Museums or even just walking around from place to place. Art is everywhere.
I will share some of my experiences with you.
The art I see on my travels, which includes Art and Craft Fairs, Street Art, Galleries and Museums, will be included in an ad-hoc basis as I see it on my journeys.
The events listed at the end of this page are the ones I plan to visit - keep an eye out for my write-ups.
Out and About in London
London - From
. I was walking through London one sunny afternoon recently and came across some excellent art. Have a look.
The Radlett Art Society manages an art fair every year. They have been doing this for 42 years.
- New Designers 2009 showcases new designers from the 3500 graduates this year. It is in two parts
- 9th - 12th July covers Textiles, Fashion & Accessories, Contemporary Applied Arts, Ceramics & Glass, Jewelry & Precious Metalwork.
- 16th - 19th July covers, Product Design, Furniture Design, Visual Communications(including Graphic Design and Illustration), Spatial Design.
- Art in Action - 16th - 19th July - a four-day festival of the arts in the grounds of Waterperry House, near Wheatley (and Oxford).
- Art In Clay 2009 - 7th, 8th, 9th August - the 15th National Pottery and Ceramics Festival in Hatfield House.
- Chiltern Arts Fair - Stonor Park, Henley Upon Thames - August 28th - 31st
- Brighton Arts Fair - 1st - 4th of October. Started in 2004 Brighton Arts Fair now brings 130 artists together once a year.
- Frieze Art Fair - 15th-18th of October - UK's top galleries on show
- Zoo Art Fair - 17th-20th of October - UK's up and coming galleries on show
- Affordable Art Fair - Battersea - 22nd-25th October - 120 selected galleries on show
Click on this link to see how to produce art - as seen in Art and Craft Shows?